This last week has filled me with bloggy-happiness. Two of my favorite writers gave me some serious love!
Making any list or being given any kind of award fills me with pride, but especially with these two. I cherish their presence in my blogging world.
HH’s writing is delectable and intriguing, the love and humor he finds in his relationship with the insatiable Lo shines through every word he writes. Sometimes I feel smarter when I’m done reading him. He’s even written a book!
And Molly is a veritable sex-blogging powerhouse queen. She reaches out via multiple platforms encouraging us all to let go, be proud, be sexy, be smart, be brave. I simply don’t know how she does it all and I want to be her when I grow up.
I also greatly appreciate their nods to me because they’re personal. I pour my heart and soul into A Dissolute Life Means… and I am so honored that people relate to it, to me.
HH’s award comes with a few rules: If you are a recipient, please choose 3-5 female bloggers who write about sex (or post sexy pics of themselves, or both) that you admire and award them by passing on the award photo above and the rules. Also, give brief explanations of why you love those bloggers so much. Be sure to notify your favorite bloggers that they got the award!
However, I’d like to do it a little differently and do quick nod to all those I would’ve given this award to, but they’ve already received it: Molly, Ann, Noodle, Tis, Dawn, Sweet Alice Dawn, Cara, Kayla, Penny, Fatal, Scarlett, Cammies Sisters, LSAM, and Savannah.
- I love Jade’s open and honest approach to her body and her sex. Her pictures are wonderfully transgressive and push my limits, but it’s her sweetness that cracks me open a little and draws me in. There’s a lightness there.
- GotN, on the other hand, doesn’t share images, just her keen observations and baudy stories. I love the frank approach she takes to discussing her sex life and of sex in general and, like Molly, I want to be like her when I grow up. Who knew I was such an Anglophile?
UPDATE: I knew I’d get myself into some hot water with this thing. I racked my brain and scoured my lists, but I was in a rush when I originally wrote this and I was remiss.
- Ferns is a no nonsense Domme who has taken the brave step of being open about her blog with her lovers. As such, being open brings its own challenges especially when she doesn’t have a steady beau.
- Dumb Domme has a razor-sharp wit and big, soft heart. She recently lost her love to circumstance and her heartbreak is something we can all relate to, D/s or not.
- Jayne has been a long-standing blogging friend of mine. Her insightful, tangled, whimsical writings can be haunting, hot, or heated. She’s been writing through her divorce and is just now climbing up out the other side.
- Anisa’s blog has changed a lot over the years. We’ve seen her triumph and we’ve seen her struggle. She puts her heart on her page and on all of ours.
- Greta is a SAHM (that’s Stay-At-Home-Mom for those of you kid-free folks) with a bisexual husband. When the kids are in bed, the kinky fun begins! She’s also got an amazing pair of knockers.
I love this sex blogging community more than you all know. Thank you for supporting me!