Hi everyone! This marks the month I bring back the weekly Boobday meme! See the old banner? Yay!
Admittedly it’s a little half-assed at the moment, but I’ve had a big and busy week and I’m not entirely sure how to get this spot on. My gut says I should’ve set this to post on a schedule right at midnight, but alas, I did not. Also, it took me forever to update the guidelines and figure out a bunch of code-y stuff.
I didn’t get many pics submitted to me and it makes me feel weird. I’m used to at least a handful of delicious and delightful sets of breasts in the days and hours leading up to Boobday. Hopefully there’s some good participation today! If not, there’s always next week!
[Update: I forgot Anonymous Aussie’s amazing photo and write up! She’s July’s featured lady!]
This month’s featured “artist,” if you will, comes from Down Under. You know her as Anonymous Aussie, I know her as woman extraordinaire. She’s supportive, amazing, sexy, and a tough woman whom I admire.
I’m very honored to have been asked by Hy to write about what Boobday means to me. It is however slightly belated as life found me in turmoil the last month or so. I just hope that I can do it justice.When I first stumbled across A Dissolute Life, my personal life was taking many twists, turns & agonizing lows with very few highs to be found. I was venturing into uncharted territory & it terrified yet excited & thrilled me. Hy’s take on a dissolute life had me enthralled from the outset & late into the night, I diligently trawled through all her posts back to the very beginning. Wow, what a woman & what a dissolute life! I was enchanted, captivated by Hy’s engaging writing style & felt a feeling of association I’d not felt for what seemed an eternity. It’s true that I’ve never been entirely comfortable in my own skin, always thinking, too much fat here, dimples there, always striving to lose those last few pounds. I have although, always appreciated mother nature’s gift of my boobs. At what ever weight I’ve bounced between over the years, they always seemed to be silky soft, curvy.When I first decided to contribute to Boobday, it was a weekly occurrence & then it took all my courage to send that first pic, since then I’ve contributed many, many times, enjoying the liberation, the freedom, the creativity & comradeship amongst fellow Boobday participants. I realized the appreciation of others too! My soft silky skin, my voluptuous curves, my breasts were truly beautiful & not to be considered shameful to show them. So it’s not just about boobs, not just about having naked pics of boobs collectively posted anonymously online for appreciation by the anonymous.For me, it’s liberating, empowering, enchanting & tantalizing. Thank you so much for sharing yourself Hy & enabling us to share your space.
Pics can be of breasts in any state of dress. Cocks and props are also welcome, but the woman really should be the centerpiece.
Anyone who identifies as having breasts is welcome to submit a photo. This isn’t limited to the cisgender woman.
You can participate in one of two ways:
1. Use the link widget in the Boobday post to link to your blog
- If you participate, please tweet about Boobday with the #Boobday hashtag and leave a comment on other Boobday participants’ blogs, as well as here for the folks who don’t have blogs.
- Also, be sure to post the Boobday banner on your post with a link to that week’s Boobday page.
2. Send pics me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Boobday” and the date in the subject line no later than Thursday at midnight, your time. I’ll post the first 3 I get.
- For every Boobday submission via email:
- Make sure your phone and/or camera does not keep your location information!
- If I receive submissions Friday, it may not appear on that week’s post.
- Lastly, pics must be yours. If you’re a man who would like to see his friend’s tits here, she must email them to me or I must somehow get her permission.
- Also, please include all of the following info:
- an email with the Boobday date in the subject line
- an attached pic
- a sentence about why you chose this particular photo
- if you want to be anonymous or not
- a hyperlink or URL to your Twitter handle (if you have one)
Thanks guys and I can’t wait for this new chapter of Boobday!!
NOT my tits:
Multitasking = “Coffee and a boobday pic” before work this am!!!
Please visit these other sexy ladies!: